ISO 9001:2015 is an international Standard which is recognized for the Quality Management System. ISO 9001 is an international standard prepared by international organization for standardization. An ISO 9001 certification doesn’t certify products of the company. It only focuses upon working methodology that forces an organization to establish Quality management system.
For any assistance call us on + 91 8427908000, +91 9780585502
Process of ISO Certification Bodies
The ISO 9001 certification is done by IAF (International Accreditation forum) accredited certifying body. In ISO 9001 certification includes implementation of quality management system within the organization, ISO awareness as well as internal auditor training as well as documentation for ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001 Certificate must be renewed every after three years. The ISO 9001 certificate is issued for the period of 3 years after successful completion of Stage-1 & Stage-2 assessment. Surveillance audits are conducted by the Certifying body within the period of 3 years at the interval of 6 Monthly or yearly.
Steps for ISO 9001 Consultancy
- Micro level surveys carried out of your organization by our experts and do Gap Analysis.
- Submission for document kit and modification in existing document.
- Awareness Training Programme for all Employees.
- Prepare Quality Policy and display at prime location.
- Establishing Quality Objectives at departmental levels.
- Document Finalization.
- Implementation and Record Keeping.
- Auditor Training / Mock Auditing.
- Internal Audit In Presence of our professional auditors.
- Implementation of Management Review.
- Application to Certifying Body.
- Closing of internal audit findings.
- Help during Certification audit.
- Closing the finding of audits by certifying body
You may write us on email@example.com for any clarification and assistance.
Key Principle of ISO 9001 Certification
We help our clients to develop Quality Management System against 7 key principles of management as listed below:-
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship Management
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
The manufacturing or service industry can benefit of implementing ISO 9001 Management System as mentioned below:-
- Improvement in internal system of functioning.
- Develop Quality Plan covering stage of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to attain customer satisfaction
- Global market access in terms of export.
- Independency of employees competency and reliability on system.
- Cost Saving- ISO 9001 Certification helps to optimize operations.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction – ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standards help improve quality, enhance customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Access to new markets – ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standards help prevent trade barriers and open up global markets.
- Increased market share
- Key Areas To Be Consider During Implementing ISO 9001.
ISO 9001: 2015 certification is a Quality management system certification. It demands an organization to be customer focused and customer committed. Some of the points to be considered in implementing ISO 9001 is as below.
Documents and procedures required for ISO 9001 certification
- Quality manual, quality procedures, quality plan, Quality policy, Quality objectives preparations.
- Production/service planning
- Product/ service inspection-verification-testing from incoming, in process and final stage.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipments
- Vendor selection and their revaluation. System of coordinating complete purchasing information to supplier.
- Product storage to preserve their quality
- Reviewing customer inquiries-orders
- Customer complaints and customer feedback handling mechanisms
- Employee competence review and their periodic trainings.
Conclusion of ISO 9001 Certification
This Fifth edition (ISO 9001:2015) cancels and replaces the third edition (ISO 9001:2008), which has been amended to clarify points. ISO 9001 provides an organization some principles that ensure informed, proven and focused approach to the management of business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction and continually improve operational effectiveness & helps organizations to succeed thru improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.